51 Funny Jokes Anyone Can Remember
Looking for funny jokes to get a quick laugh? Jokes help us get through tough times and pass time. Humor is the best medicine for a bad mood.
In this post, we have jokes from one-liners and clever puns to sarcastic and dark jokes. There something for any sense of humor.
If you are looking for something more specific then try Chuck Norris Jokes or Pick-up lines.
We really hope that at least one of the following jokes will make your day or help you make someone laugh. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family.
Funny Jokes That Are Easy To Remember
- Why aren’t koalas actual bears? They don’t meet the koalafications.
- Why did the bicycle collapse? It was two tired.
- What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.
- I invented a new word: Plagiarism!
- I broke my finger last week. On the other hand, I’m okay.
- What did the shark say after eating the clownfish? Okay, this tastes funny.
- A man tells his doctor, “Help me. I’m addicted to Twitter!” The doctor replies, “Sorry, I don’t follow you …”
- Apparently, someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds. Boor bastard..
- Why is it annoying to eat near basketball players? They dribble all the time.
- What do you call a magic dog? A labacadabrador.
- How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it.
- Yesterday a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, “What’s the word on the street?”
- Why do skunks love Valentine’s Day? Because they are scent-imental creatures!
- I poured root beer into a square glass. Now I just have beer.
- Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut? He just needed some space.
- What did the 0 say to the 8? Nice belt!
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
- Someone stole my Microsoft Office and they’re gonna pay. You have my Word!
- Why is Peter Pan Always Flying? Cause He Neverlands.
- How many Germans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, they’re efficient and not very funny.
- How to drown a hipster? Throw him in the mainstream.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- What is an astronaut’s favorite part on a computer? The space bar.
- What’s Forest Gump’s password? 1Forest1.
- Why did the hipster burn his mouth? He drank the coffee before it was cool.
- What did the buffalo say when his son left for college? Bison.
- What did the pirate say when he turned 80? Aye matey.
- I tried to catch fog yesterday, Mist.
- What sits at the bottom of the sea and twitches? A nervous wreck.
- I got my daughter a fridge for her birthday. I can’t wait to see her face light up when she opens it.
- Why it gets so hot in the basketball stadium after the game? All of the fans leave.
- What did one hat say to the other? You wait here. I’ll go on ahead.
- Why did the frog take the bus to work today? His car got toad away.
- Why did the Oreo go to the dentist? Because he lost his filling.
- I gave my girlfriend a cannoli for Valentine’s Day. When she asked why, I said, “I cannoli be happy when I’m with you.”
- Did you hear about the two people who stole a calendar? They each got six months.
- How do poets say greet? Hi, haven’t we metaphor?
- I told my girlfriend she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked at me surprised.
- Yesterday my dog ate all the Scrabble pieces. He kept leaving little messages around the house.
- How does Moses make tea? He brews.
- Why did the banana go to the doctor? It didn’t peel so well
- What do you call a rooster staring at a pile of lettuce? A chicken sees a salad.
- Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make. Then they call me ugly and poor.
- Why can’t you explain puns to kleptomaniacs? They always take things literally.
- What did one watermelon say to the other on Valentine’s Day? You’re one in a melon!
- What did the right eye say to the left eye? Between you and me, something smells.
- How do you throw a space party? You planet.
- My grandpa has the hearth of a lion and a lifetime ban at the zoo.
- We have a genetic disorder for diarrhea. Runs in our jeans.
- What’s orange and sounds like a carrot? A parrot.
- I entered ten puns in a pun contest hoping to win with one of them, but no pun in ten did.
Humor have been around for a long time find out more in here. Check out other funny jokes. If you are looking for brainteasers then you can also check out riddles.